Saturday, June 30, 2018

Liked on YouTube: Increasing Organic Traffic To An Ecommerce Site - Case Study

Increasing Organic Traffic To An Ecommerce Site - Case Study
This is the first video for a case study using a very powerful service to increase the ranking, and hence traffic, for an ecommerce website. Full case study play list: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx7TeOF9aev0TXk8lE347Mx-S7xzZJeVK In this video I introduce the website I want to increase the traffic for, look at the current traffic and sales, and also the important speed stats of the site. This sets the starting point for the case study. In following videos I will introduce the service I will be using and some details of why it is powerful. Then review the report from the first blast and look at some of the work. Most importantly I will keep giving updates as to the current traffic rates and sales for the store. If this service can not increase the traffic and hopefully sales - then it isn't worth paying for - but I doubt this will happen! I might have to hit it a few times to get full results. The service is not cheap, if I average $25 profit for each customer's order, then I need to be making a number of extra sales a month to cover the expenditure. Hopefully you see the positive results from this case study and be confident in spending money on increasing your site's organic traffic.
via YouTube https://youtu.be/ZoFga1iubiI

No comments:

Post a Comment